The Few Things You Will Need
- small pot
- medium-sized bowl
- Silicone chocolate mold
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice
- 3 tbsp coconut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (a high oxalate food)
- 27 g of ReStructure® vanilla protein powder
- Combine the nut butter, coconut butter, and coconut oil in a saucepan, heating slowly until all is melted
- All for mixture to completely cool before proceeding. NOTE: not waiting for mixture to cool completely can create undesired reactions with dry ingredients when mixed.
- Add sugar substitute, cocoa powder, and ReStructure® to a medium-sized bowl, mixing thoroughly
- Mix all wet and dry ingredients together, and pour into silicone tray mold
- Place mold into the freezer for 10 minutes, or until hardened.
NOTE: Chocolates should be kept frozen to maintain consistency.