This great banana bread recipe was submitted by our customer, Patrik, as he combines ReStructure and RnA Drops into his own personal sweet treat.
The Few Things You Will Need
- Large bowl
- Large cooking pan
- Electric hand mixer or fork
- Blender or food processor
- baking pan
- 3 large egg
- 65g of coconut oil
- 3 medium bananas, cut into slices
- 10 drops of RnA ReSet Drops®
- 240g whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
- 105g of erythritol, or brown sugar
- 54 g of ReStructure® protein powder
- Prepare your baking pan with butter
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt for a dry mix
- In a large pan, combine oil, brown sugar, and bananas and cook on medium-low heat for 5 mins, until bananas have softened, and let cool for 10 mins.
- Combine bananas mixture, eggs, ReStructure®, and RnA ReSet Drops® in a blender and process to a smooth puree.
- Fold dry mix into banana puree, without over mixing
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins, allowing it then cool for 10min before removing from pan to finish its full-cooling process
If you like your bread to have more moisture, add a tablespoon or two of grass fed butter.
I also sometimes make a glaze where I will combine sugar substitute, cinnamon, a scoop of ReStructure®, and 10 additional RnA ReSet Drops for even more benefit. And as a bonus, I use ReMag® water when making the glaze!