This is a great low fat, low sugar cookie that really does taste like what you want a cookie to taste like. And the addition of ReStructure, ReMag, and ReMyte add a new level of nutrition to the times you need something sweet, or as an everyday protein and mineral boost.
I also like to make these to my own taste by sometimes putting chocolate chips on top of, or mixed into, the pre-baked batter. Explore your own combinations or ways to use this recipe!
The Few Things You Will Need
- Food Processor, High-Speed Blender, etc.
- cookie sheet
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, stevia-based sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup ReStructure® protein powder
- Blend all wet ingredients and brown sugar substitute for 12 seconds, until well-mixed as a starter.
- Add remaining dry ingredients to mixture, and blend for an additional 12 seconds to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
- Drop onto a prepared cookie sheet, and bake at 350 for 10 minutes
- Cool completely and enjoy!
Leave a comment