The Few Things You Will Need
- 2 mixing bowls
- cookie sheet
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon ReMyte
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbs of butter, optional
- 1 tsp of ReMag
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of stevia-based baking blend
- 1/2 cup of ReStructure Vanilla
- 3/4 cup walnuts, optional
- In a mixing bowl, add water, ReMag, ReMyte, ReCalcia, and vanilla together
- In a second mixing bowl, combine egg, stevia-based baking blend, all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, baking soda, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- NOTE: For extra buttery flavor, add the optional 2-3 tbs of butter.
- Combine the ingredients from one of the mixing bowls with the other, adding walnuts if so desired
- Drop onto a prepared cookie sheet in tablespoon-sized pieces
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 mins
Mix things up by making sandwich-cookie style cookies by cutting them open, and adding a light frosting or ice cream. These cookies also freeze well and taste great!