Like most of the population, you are probably not meeting your body’s daily required intake of magnesium. That is why you are already experiencing deficiency symptoms like the ones you selected. Unless you start to obtain adequate levels of magnesium, your body could start to experience more of the 65 different conditions commonly suffered by those who are deficient in magnesium.
Many people with magnesium deficiency don't have specific symptoms that are severe enough to notice yet. But their subclinical deficiency of magnesium is still creating disturbances that could be affecting more than they realize. You are in the same place a lot of people are: deciding how to get more magnesium into their diet without overdoing it.
Discover Why Liquid Magnesium Is Best To Supplement With!
Why Is Magnesium The Master Mineral?
Magnesium is referred to as a master nutrient because of how important the supplement is on it's own, as a cofactor to other nutrients, and as the building block for a variety of cellular processes. It truly is an "essential nutrient."
- Magnesium is a mineral, an electrolyte, and a catalyst used by your body to create the perfect cells
- There are over 100 health and lifestyle factors that can trigger magnesium deficiency; many people would be considered as deficient without adding supplementation
- Required mineral and electrolyte for glycolysis, ATP production, and keeping-up general energy levels
- Required to metabolize vitamin D from its storage form to active form; effectively boosts your vitamin D by making it work
- Regulates calcium absorption to minimize calcification of organs
- Magnesium activates 1000 important enzyme systems and directly affects 80% of known metabolic functions
- Mg performs as a "cofactor" nutrient in multiple body functions responsible for regulating blood pressure, blood glucose levels, muscle function, nerve function, and protein synthesis
- Depleted, acidic soil, processed food, and too much calcium in the diet have created a magnesium deficiency epidemic
Why Customers Trust ReMag from RnA ReSet
Dr Carolyln Dean MD ND created ReMag® to provide a highly absorbed source of magnesium that is unbound by fillers and extras that other supplements rely on. ReMag® minerals are meticulously developed from a pure source of magnesium chloride that delivers stabilized magnesium ions similar in size to the magnesium available from plants. The magnesium in ReMag® is picometer in size, which is smaller in diameter than the body's cell mineral ion channels. Its direct and complete absorption into cells means ReMag® can bypass a leaky gut while being absorbed higher in the GI tract to remove the laxative effect experienced with other magnesium supplements.
Choose ReMag Liquid Magnesium
I had been actively seeking a form of magnesium that was fully absorbed at the cellular level, and did not have any laxative effect, for a decade before developing ReMag®. The key to the success of ReMag® is a unique process of stabilizing magnesium ions making them fully absorbed at the cellular level, and higher within the GI tract to be non-laxative.
Dr Carolyn Dean MD ND