ReAline Vitamin B Complex Supplement
- Whole Vitamin B complex with 4 Methylated B's and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption
- 60 capsules / 120 capsules
- L-Methionine is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s own antioxidants - 500 mgs
- Taurine offers a wide range of nutritional support to heart, liver, detox pathways - 200 mgs
Vitamin B Complex Ingredients
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from Saccharomyces Boulardi) (natural source) – 4mg
- Vitamin B2 ( as Riboflavin 5 phosphate) – 4 mg
- Vitamin B3 Niacin (from Saccharomyces Cells) - 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (from Saccharomyces Cells) 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 5 phosphate – 4 mg
- Vitamin B7 Biotin (from Saccharomyces Cells) - 50 mcg
- Vitamin B9 Folic acid (as Quatrefolic®) – 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
Other Ingredients: non-GMO Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Silica.
What Makes Realine one of the Best Vitamin B Complex Supplements
Our ReAline Vitamin B complex supplement includes all eight B Vitamins, as well as L-Methionine and Taurine to help with liver detoxification. ReAline is one of the best vitamin B supplements available using a specific formula that provides the perfect building blocks to enhance and assist the body's natural detoxification processes. Instead of forcing the body with purges or IV chelation, ReAline has l-methionine, which is the building block for glutathione, the body's most important antioxidant. That way the body can detox when it wants to not when it’s forced to.
Benefits of Using a Vitamin B Complex Supplement
Realine Vitamin B Complex is composed of 4 Methylated B's and 4 food-based B Vitamins for complete health and absorption. Each of these vitamins plays an essential role in health and vitality:
- B-1 (thiamine which plays a beneficial role in the prevention of Alzheimer's)
- B-2 (riboflavin which plays a beneficial role in iron metabolism)
- B-3 (niacin which plays a role in lowering cholesterol and triglycerides)
- B-5 (pantothenic acid essential for converting food to energy)
- B-6 (pyridoxine may reduce homocysteine levels and the risk for cardiovascular events)
- B-7 (biotin found to be beneficial for type 2 diabetes to helpp regulate blood glucose levels)
- B-9 (Quatrefolic which makes folate compatible with MTHFR related deficiency)
- B-12 (cobalamin an essential B vitamin needed for nerve tissue health, brain function and the production of red blood cells)
Vitamin B Complex Benefits
ReAline Vitamin B Complex provides the B vitamins essential to support our neurological health. This became even more obvious when we found deficient B12, B6, and folate in the autism spectrum and also in the elderly. But there is much more to them. They are cofactors in thousands of biochemical processes. B vitamins work together; they help cells burn fats and glucose for energy, they promote cell growth and division, maintain healthy skin and muscle tone, support and increase the rate of metabolism, enhance immune and nervous system function, which includes easing stress and improving mood probably triggered by an increased production of serotonin.
Vitamin B Complex PLUS - Methionine and Taurine
Methionine has 4 major roles in the ReAline formula. Methionine is a building block in the manufacture of all our proteins including: structural, contractile, blood proteins, antibodies, hormones, and enzymes. It is a methyl donor, needed for the production of neurotransmitters; a sulfur donor; and a precursor in the synthesis of other amino acids. Methionine is a critical component of tissue development, growth and tissue repair for all humans at any age.
Taurine is a precursor to GABA; reduces elevated levels of cortisol in the body; helps burn fat; improves insulin sensitivity; increases testosterone production; acts as an antioxidant; enhances heart and brain function and improves sleep. It also provides sulfur molecules to the liver for its sulfation detox pathways.
Even though sulfur is the third most common mineral in the body (after calcium and phosphorous), sulfur’s importance is not commonly acknowledged. However, it is a key component in balanced DNA and protein replication. Sulfur is important for the production of mucous and for detoxification. Obtaining sulfur from methionine and taurine is more metabolically sound than taking sulfur supplements because the body can gauge how much it requires in any given moment.
ReAline Vitamin B Complex Directions and Dosing
Take 1 capsule with a meal two times a day.
We highly recommend using ReAline along with our other formulas as part of Dr. Dean's Total Body ReSet™.
California residents can click here to learn about Prop 65.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.